fill in the blanksbasics
1. name: Quirine
2. birthday: april 27th
3. favorite colour: navy and burgundy
4. lucky number: don’t have one
5. height: 171 cm (5’7 I think?)talents
1. last dream you remember: my guitar teacher did a some sort of gig in my school (which was weird) and it was beautiful but everybody hated it and I was really confused
2. can you juggle: I can’t
3. art/sports/both: I like both but I also suck at both
4. do you like writing: I do, but I never find the time (and I never know what to write about)
5. do you like dancing: yes but I look ridiculous when I dance
6. do you like singing: yes but I would probably love it more if I could actually singfantasize
1. dream vacation: I would love to road trip the states sometime
3. dream guy/gal: ??? I don’t know, he’d be tall, with blue eyes and dark hair and a nice smile, intelligent, with a nice sense of humour and interested in things… idk but I like it when someone is passionate about something. But generally I don’t really think I have a ‘dream guy’ or a ‘type’ or something like that.
4. dream wedding: ??? I don’t really care, I’d like it to be in a small pretty church and then afterwards a nice party. I’d love a good dress, tof course.
5. dream pet: cats, guinea-pigs, horses, I have all of them haha.
6. dream job: sadly I really don’t know. maybe a writer.
1. favorite song: I love so many songs… right now I’d say
2. favorite album: Are You Experienced? and Axis: Bold As Love, both by Jimi Hendrix, Definitely Maybe by Oasis, Rumours by Fleetwood Mac and L.A. Woman by The Doors.
3. favorite artist(s): Jimi Hendrix, Oasis, Jake Bugg, Michael Kiwanuka, The Doors, The Smiths, The Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys (honestly I could go on for hours)
4. last song you heard on the radio: Losing My Religion by R.E.M.
5. least favorite song: there are loads of songs I don’t
6. least favorite album: ???
7. least favorite artist: Bastille and The Scriptpreferences
1. guys/girls/both: guys
2. hair color: dark brown
3. eye color: I love green eyes but blue is very nice too
4. humorous/serious: a combination of both
5. taller/shorter: taller.
6. biggest turn-off: people that make jokes about other people in a mean way to make themselves feel better
7. biggest turn-on: kindness, intelligence, when they have the same interests as I do